Welcome to the 6th Annual Steve Glouberman Z”L
Phoenix, AZ - May 23-27
For four days boys and girls basketball teams from all over the country will come out west to enjoy the amazing Los Angeles Community and all it has to offer. Throughout the games and Shabbaton, players will have the opportunity to make new lasting friendships, interact in competitive basketball and learn about Steve Glouberman Z”L whom we lost too soon. Steve loved basketball and taught us what it means to be a true team player both on and off the court. His legacy is one of perseverance, community, family, and love and we can’t wait to honor his memory with you.
Date - Sunday, May 23 - Thursday, May 27
Eligibility - Jewish High School Girls and Boys Teams
Please Note: All player information and event logistics will be communicated directly through the Head Coach.
- 4 days of competitive basketball
- 12 Meals - Catered breakfast, lunch & dinner
- (Dinner available to order on departure Thursday)
Teams should plan to fly into the PHX airport.
All team transportation between the Airport and the facility is coordinated by the Glouberman Tournament and is covered with a non-refundable deposit.
Team Registration – Locks in Team Spot
$1,500 Team deposit due upon registration per team ($2,500 if bringing boys and girls teams) - this will cover bus transportation to and from the facility as well as deposit to hotel.
- $800 per player (maximum of 15 players per team)
- Room breakdown will be determined by Glouberman Tournament staff based on hotel availability and team size
- Includes swag for every player and coach
- $850 per coach and chaperone (max of 1 chaperone/coach/adult per 3 players on each team)
- Double Occupancy
- Player and coach registration includes lodging, meals, and facility access, water/drinks at all meal.
- Prices do not include snacks and off-site activity costs
- $1,500/$2,500 team deposit due upon registration (by March 24th)
- April 9th: Player & coach registrations due (after this date there will be an additional $200 charge per additional registrant)