For questions regarding the tournament please contact Ryan Coleman [email protected]
Tournament Game Rules and Format
- There will be slightly different rules for pool play games and bracket play games.
- During pool play, the bonus will take effect after the 10th team foul. Once the bonus is reached the player will shoot two shots.
- When bracket play begins (Friday) regular bonus rules will apply: a player that is fouled after the seventh team foul will shoot a one and one if it is not a shooting foul. After the 10th team foul the player will shoot two shots.
- There will be a 30-second shot clock for girls and a 35-second shot clock for boys.
- Any game that has a point differential of 30 or more points during the fourth quarter will have a running clock for the duration of the game.
- Each team will be allowed five timeouts per game: two 30 second timeouts and three 60 second timeouts.
- In the event of a tie at the end of regulation, there will be a four-minute overtime period. Each team will be granted one full timeout during the overtime period. Timeouts will not carry over from regulation. If needed, the same rules will apply for double overtime, etc.
- A player is disqualified on their 5th foul.
- If a player or coach receives two technical fouls during a game they are disqualified from that game and suspended for the following game.
- Teams will be allowed a minimum of five minutes to warm up in between games. Half time break will be six minutes.
- There is no parking available at the school. Please consider using a ride share service or try parking at the Petersen Automotive Museum parking lot
- No food or drink is permitted in the gym